Lelem’ Express is currently accepting applications for a Food Service Supervisors. The ideal candidate will be able to work calmly in a fast-paced work environment while providing a high level of customer service. Must be attentive to detail, responsible, efficient and organized.
- Planning and coordinating staff schedules
- Training and development of staff members
- Able and willing to work in all areas of the unit
- Cross-trained to work in the Café
- Completing and upholding food safety standards and procedures
- Responsible for cash management
- Oversee and respond to customer concerns
- Resolve employee concerns
- Valid Food Safe certification
- Strong preference given to those with specific Barista experience.
- Demonstrated dependability and commitment to attend assigned shifts is essential
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate with Lelem’ customers, fellow staff, and management
- Knowledge of strategies used to develop a friendly rapport with customers, exhibiting a consistently friendly and courteous demeanor
- Commitment to demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity always
- Time management skills to complete tasks efficiently to the given standard and within the allotted time frame
- Demonstrated ability to operate a POS system and other related technology required
Please send availability for shifts in your cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to your application!
We welcome all qualified applicants. Preference may be given to qualified applicants of Aboriginal ancestry pursuant to Section 42(3) of the BC Human Rights Code. If you fall within this category and you wish to have this voluntary information considered as part of your application, please indicate this in your cover letter.