Hiring Now! Looking for licensed Security Guards to join a growing company!
Most shifts are graveyard in Mission; also require availability for some day and night shifts in Fort Langley and Burnaby. Casual on-call status but we have plenty of work. Must have a car. Apply now and we will respond quickly! firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and join an exciting organization that is experiencing exponential growth! Seyem’ Qwantlen Business Group (SQBG), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kwantlen First Nation. SQBG has been in operation since February of 2011 and has provided security services since August of 2012. Due to expansion we are seeking to hire several security guards. All guards must operate in accordance with the standards required by the BC Security Services Act.
How to Apply: email@example.com
Company Name: Seyem’ Qwantlen Business Group
Head Office location: Fort Langley BC
Position: Casual On-call
Work Location: Employees must be available to work both graveyard and day shifts at all locations
• Mission/Ruskin area
• Burnaby (Big Bend)
• Fort Langley
Type of work: Stationary; some mobile work
Wages: $13 to $15 per hour depending on patrol type, experience and qualifications.
Seeking several dependable Licensed Security Guards with very open, flexible availability. This is casual on-call work with a growing, reputable company.
• All guards will be hired as Casual on-call
• Those who have the most open availability for shifts and locations will be given scheduling preference
• Shift work should be expected, including 8 to 12-hour shifts, days or nights.
• Guards will be paid to participate in mandatory site-specific training including one mandatory paid, site-specific training session in Mission held only on Monday mornings.
• Because of site locations, guards MUST have unrestricted Class 5 BC Driver’s License and own vehicle in order to get to and from work sites.
• Use of own vehicle is required for some limited mobile patrol assignments. Must be willing to switch personal vehicle insurance from Pleasure Use to Business Use
• Guards must supply their own steel-toe boots and black pants. Company uniform and PPE will be supplied.
• Clear written and verbal communication necessary for this position. Please make your clear and thorough written communication skills evident in your application (cover letter/email and resume).
• Ability to communicate information using technology/email/text in a timely manner
• Demonstrated commitment, follow-through and reliability must be evident in work history
• Cultural awareness and understanding is required.
All applications MUST include:
• Valid BC Security License number or scan of card
• Cell phone number and email
• Current employment – Employer name/type and your work schedule
• Availability to work for us – Days of the week and hours (be specific please)
• We will ask for 3 work-related references if you are shotlisted.
Please note: Priority will be given to those that clearly state the required information. Due to the volume of applications, those that do not include the require information will not be considered.
We look forward to your application for casual On-Call Security Guard with Seyem’ Qwantlen Business Group!
The position is open to any person who hold a valid BC Security Guard License. We welcome ALL qualified applicants, regardless of heritage. Preference may be given to qualified applicants of Aboriginal ancestry pursuant to Section 42(3) of the BC Human Rights Code. If you fall within this category and you wish to have this voluntary information considered as part of your application, please indicate this in your cover letter.