Seyem’ Qwantlen Business Group/Lelem’ Arts and Cultural Café is accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Delivery Driver.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods from Lelem’ Arts and Cultural Café (baking, sandwiches, desserts ETC) in Fort Langley to our additional two locations in Richmond. Lelem’ Arts and Cultural Café is a growing brand and will be opening new locations in the future. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today!
- Drive vehicle (Lelem’ van) to other locations according to demand
- Pre-trip vehicle preparation and inspection
- Post-trip vehicle inspection
- Oversee condition of the vehicle; Inspect tires, check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicle are operational
- Ensure interior and exterior of vehicle is clean and well-maintained
- Fill gasoline tank as neededEnsure vehicles undergo regular preventative maintenance at a designated facility
- Deliver company property between locations, driving the company vehicle(s)
- Load and unload goods from the delivery van
- Log and report mileage and other trip information
- Possess and maintain a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- A clean driving record is required
- Punctual and reliable
- Physically fit to stand for long periods, bending and lifting and working outdoors in an array of inclement weather/working conditions
- Able to work well in a group environment as a team member
- Honest and trustworthy, respectful, be flexible and demonstrate a sound work ethic
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Thank you for your application! We will respond to all shortlisted applicants.
We welcome all qualified applicants. Preference may be given to qualified applicants of Aboriginal ancestry pursuant to Section 42(3) of the BC Human Rights Code. If you fall within this category and you wish to have this voluntary information considered as part of your application, please indicate this in your cover letter.